Skin Whitening Injections in Lahore
Skin whitening injections is a well-known and most demanding procedure that is also known as Glutathione injections. The procedure has got fame in the society because of its enormous benefits. Nowadays, people are behind the white and fair skin whitening In Lahore. So, they are looking for ways that can provide them with their desired skin color. Your skin color may affect due to any reason. The cause can be heredity, genetics, environmental effects, side-effects of medicine, etc. Hence, whatever the reason is, Dr. Abdul Malik the best cosmetic & plastic surgeon in Lahore is providing you the treatment with optimal results.
• The person advises avoiding direct sunlight.
• The surgeon advises the lab tests to the patient.
These tests include a renal function test, CBC, and liver function test. So, our expert plastic surgeon provides some other instructions on the basis of the specific case.
Skin Whitening Treatment
In addition to this, it is important to know some facts about the treatment.
• Firstly these skin whitening injections are effective for most of the people but not for all.
• Secondly, the skin whitening injections are accessible in the preparation of 600, 1200, and 1500 mg.
• Thirdly, the patient needs to get multiple injections for optimal results. 1 skin whitening injection can be injected in a week, so the complete treatment may take up to 3 months. As a total of 12 injections are required.
• In short, 1 injection can be taken on a monthly basis to maintain results. Another option is the use of capsules.
Postoperative Instructions & Recovery
Moreover, postoperative instructions for skin whitening injections are also provided to the patient. It is crucial to follow these instructions as it helps to recover quickly with optimal results. Side Effects Of Whitening Injections.
Liver problems, Renal issue, Allergic reaction
Cost Of Skin Whitening Injections