To get skin whitening injections in Lahore
, it is necessary to get a prior valuation. So, we make the initial session compulsory for all. In this session, Dr.Abdul Malik the best plastic and cosmetic surgery
takes a medical history. Further, he assesses skin tone and skin texture in addition to know the demands of the patient other important aspects. After that evaluation, Dr. Abdul Malik is the best cosmetic & plastic surgeon in Lahore tells the patient if he can get optimal results or not.
Our plastic surgeon provides specific instructions to the patient for skin whitening injections in Lahore
. That is very important to follow before the procedure. Certainly, these instructions allow the person to get a safe procedure along with the best possible results.
• The person advises avoiding direct sunlight.
• The surgeon advises the lab tests to the patient.
These tests include a renal function test, CBC, and liver function test.
So, our expert plastic surgeon provides some other instructions on the basis of the specific case.
In addition to this, it is important to know some facts about the treatment.
• Firstly these skin whitening injections are effective for most of the people but not for all.
• Secondly, the skin whitening injections are accessible in the preparation of 600, 1200, and 1500 mg.
• Thirdly, the patient needs to get multiple injections for optimal results. 1 skin whitening injection can be injected in a week, so the complete treatment may take up to 3 months. As a total of 12 injections are required.
• In short, 1 injection can be taken on a monthly basis to maintain results. Another option is the use of capsules.
Moreover, postoperative instructions for skin whitening injections
are also provided to the patient. It is crucial to follow these instructions as it helps to recover quickly with optimal results.
Side Effects Of Whitening Injections.
Liver problems, Renal issue, Allergic reaction